Part Time Order Packing/Shipping Specialist
- Hours: 15-20 hours/week
- Location: Denver, Colorado (our warehouse is located 3 minute off of I-25 and I-70)
- Schedule: Flexible - you can work during the time of day that is best for you
Order Packing/Shipping Specialist: Packing and shipping online orders for our customers.
We, Belong Designs, are looking for someone to pack and ship orders from our warehouse in Denver for 2-4 hours each day, Monday-Friday. Most Mondays require more time to pack and ship orders while other days usually require 2-3 hours. If some days are particularly light (we don’t have many orders to pack), you can choose to skip a day and work the following day to have more consecutive hours grouped together.
As long as you can drop orders off at the post office each day or the following morning, you are welcome to pack orders on a flexible schedule where you can choose the times that work best for you each day.
Belong Designs is a Colorado based clothing company where we make and sell clothes that are built for the outdoors and styled for every day. By making versatile clothing, we are on a mission to simplify our customers' lives and to inspire them to spend more time doing what they love.
Our team is extremely SMALL, but MIGHTY. You will be one of 4 people. Between the four of us, we handle all aspects of the business, so having someone that is reliable to help pack and ship orders is really important.
Honesty, accountability, and transparency are core to our team and our relationships with each other. All are welcome and we believe in operating with mutual respect while enjoying what we do.
Who you are:
The person we’re looking for:
- Can work independently and efficiently - you are able to pack and ship orders in a small warehouse independently from others and you are physically able to work on your feet for 2-4 hours a day.
- Is Reliable - you consistently show up and do the work that you are supposed to do, following through on commitments. If you have issues or can’t work, you proactively communicate.
- Is Trustworthy - you have integrity and are honest and dependable.
- Is Good Natured - you are easy to be around and work with.
- Takes themselves seriously - you care about your work, yourself, and about doing a good job.
- Is a good communicator - you ask questions if you have them and share information and updates proactively.
What you will do:
- Work at our warehouse in Denver, Colorado (3 minute from I70 and I25 intersection)
- Print labels for new orders
- Pick and pack online orders and boxes.
- Drop off the orders at a USPS or schedule a pickup
- Help organize clothes in the warehouse for the best storage and keep boxes correctly labeled
- Re-stock bins & re-count inventory when needed
- Normal experience using a computer and printer
- The ability to problem solve and use common sense
- Competency in verbal and written communication
- We can train you on the rest!
The following is a list of experience that would be great but is not required:
- Warehouse experience picking and packing orders
- Experience with ShipStation
- Customer service (this role will not require customer service, but that will be an area to grow into if you want to work into a full-time role in the future)
To Apply: email the following to Ben: firstname.lastname@example.org
Email to include:
- First and Last Name
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- A quick introduction - a few sentences on who you are and your interest in the job
- Attach Resume