HIRING NOW: Part Time Customer Service and Warehouse Associate
Job Location: Denver, CO
Type of Work: Part Time, 20-30 hours per week (weekdays)
Starting Compensation: TBD based on experience ($15-18/hour with ability for growth)
Full time opportunity? We hope to grow this position into a full time position with benefits
ABOUT BELONG DESIGNS
Belong was born out of the Rocky Mountains and built for modern day adventurers. Offering a variety of clothing and accessories for both men and women, our products feature premium performance fabrics, durable but soft sports apparel, and innovative designs. Whether you're training for a marathon, working on your latest passion project, or grabbing a cup of coffee with a friend, Belong apparel keeps you comfortable in any situation. As the brand evolves and the world continues to change, our mantra remains the same, “Follow your passion, do what you love, find where you Belong”.
WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We started Belong out of our founders' basement almost 7 years ago. We have slowly but steadily grown on the mantra; “Follow your passion, do what you love, find where you belong”. This resonates with us, and we hope to grow Belong Designs into a global brand in the next 10 years with that image first and foremost in mind. Although we don’t niche out our audience to any one group - our focus is to make technical wear that makes you look and feel good for every activity (from long hikes in the mountains, hitting the climbing gym after work, or even while working at an office all day).If you don’t have experience or exact skills in everything listed below, we still strongly encourage you to apply if you think that you will be a good fit for this position. We have always believed in who people are more than what they know. If you can learn quickly and efficiently, we would rather have the right person representing the brand than the wrong person with the right previous experience. When we are looking for candidates for this role, we are looking for someone who is:
* Passionate - can have fun and work hard
* Hardworking and dedicated
* Motivated and willing to learn quickly - a self starterIs organizedIs a problem solverIs good at communication (both oral and written)
* Is proficient at using technology (Word, simple web programs, Excel, using a laptop, etc).
* Is a good person and is kind to others
* Is trustworthy and able to work autonomously
WHAT YOU'LL DO
This person's responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Online (website) Customer service - helping with returns, exchanges and answering questions
- Packing and shipping online orders (from our warehouse in Denver)
- Making small website updates and adding products and information to our website
REQUIREMENTS: Skills and Experience
- Has two years of customer service experience: although all customer facing work will be digital (through email or on the phone).
- Must have 2 years or more of actual work experience. It is okay if some of your work experience was working part time or in an internship, but we want to see that you have worked at other places for a minimum of two years. We will also ask for and will call all references.
- Having retail experience is preferred but not required if you have other good work experience that will help with customer service or skills that you can share with us in an interview.
- Must have graduated High School or have a GED.
- A team player that is well spoken with great communication skills.
COMPENSATION AND EXPECTATIONS
This is a paid opportunity with a starting rate between $15-$18 per hour with room for growth depending on experience.
We are looking for someone who is ready to start ASAP
Hours can be flexible during normal working hours (between 8am and 5pm). The opportunity will start with 20-30 hours per week.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply, please email resume AND cover letter to email@example.com. In your cover letter please explain why you want this position, what you believe your strengths are and why. Interviews will take place ASAP once we review applications as they come in.
We will be accepting applications until we find the right hire, but are looking to hire ASAP. Interviews will start ASAP and we will start interviewing applicants as we review applications (even before the application deadline). Once we find the right person, we will keep all applications on file for future job openings. The current plan is to stop accepting applications by 6/30/2020.